CANCELLED - 2021 Millville Spring Regatta
Time & Location
About the Event
RACE DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON NJ COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Race Course: 3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
WILL BE ONLINE ONLY. WATCH HERE FOR LINK TO ONLINE REGISTRATION.
IF ONSITE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE:
Sat. 4/25/19 - 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM - Clubhouse
Sun. 4/26/19 - 8 AM to 8:30 AM - Clubhouse
$35 per class, per day preregistration. No cost to scratch classes, so please sign up for all classes you could potentially race.
Sat. 4/24 - 9:00 AM - Clubhouse
Sun. 4/25 - 9:00 AM - Clubhouse
- Testing/Practice on Saturday morning from 10 AM - 12 PM. Racing starts as soon as testing is over. Racing starts @ 10 on Sunday
- 3 laps of an approximately 1 mile course - not approved for records
- **MUST BE 13 TO RACE IN NEW JERSEY.**
- DOGS MUST BE LEASHED AND CONTAINED OUTSIDE FENCE OF CLUBHOUSE. NO DOGS IN CLUBHOUSE.
- (TBD based on COVID restrictions) Clubhouse open for Breakfast & Lunch. Italian Buffet Saturday night. Tickets available at registration.
- No smoking in hot pits
- Classes with less then 5 boats are subject to combining or cancellation at the discretion of the Race Committee.
- Race committee reserves the right to run next day of racing in case of inclement weather. If needed Saturdays racing will be completed Sunday before Sundays racing starts.
Rt. 55 to Route 555 to Main St., turn right at light, go to Wawa, turn left at stop sign, then left onto Silver Run Rd, at next stop sign (Buckshutem Rd) go straight to Laurel Lake, bear right into pits.
Best Western - 856-327-3300
Country Inn by Carlson - 856-825-3100
Holiday Inn Express - 856-293-8888
Car/Tent camping and RV space in pits.
COVID RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES:
Entrance to the park:
Only participants to the regatta will be admitted to the pits (No spectators). The main entrance will be blocked off by cones and have signage.
ONLY TRAILERS WILL BE PARKED IN THE FENCED IN DIRT LOT. All cars and motorhomes will be parked along the road and the dirt lot above the pits. Race committee/DVORA members will be assisting with trailer parking. Trailers are to be spaced out 12 feet apart from one another. With boats unloaded, we will need to maintain 6ft between all pit spaces. Please see a race official if you need assistance or have questions regarding your pit spot.
Online only. Few exceptions will be made at race site. Those who do need to make changes/register on-site will be expected to wear a face covering while at registration. Please watch this site, social media and email for announcements when registration is open.
Drivers will be the only persons permitted at the drivers meeting due to COVID-19 gathering limits. Face coverings are required for Driver’s meeting and all drivers will need to be spaced 6ft apart.
Masks will be required while going through the inspection process. Please bring or have your crew member bring a mask(s) before/during your arrival.
Scorers will be seated 6ft apart. Extra pens/pencils will be supplied. All equipment will be sanitized between sets.
Steering wheels, throttle, radios, flags, etc. will be sanitized between sets.
We will have one set of porta-pots near the clubhouse and will increase the number of hand sanitation stations.
- Families or teams traveling together should remain as a unit and use masks when close to other families or teams.
- An executive order requires face coverings for anyone in public when physical distancing of 6 feet is not possible.
- Failure to adhere to these policies by the driver or driver’s crew/team will result in the referee being notified for possible discipline.